The internet is abuzz with the “Online Shopping” rage, which has given rise to a large number of online shopping sites that works with enhanced ease, providing a delightful shopping experience for the buyers and sellers. People are slowly transiting from the traditional monotonous shopping convention, wherein a lot of factors like the non-availability of products, store closure, unfriendly shopkeepers contributed to a poor shopping experience. Why waste your time and energy when an awesome shopping experience is available at your fingertips? You can make use of the credit cards, cash on delivery or debit card options available over these sites that illuminates your shopping experience crossing all physical barriers.
India is one among those countries that has geared up in recent times with its customer base shifting over to the online shopping disposition with a large number of customer friendly sites like Flipkart and Snapdeal conquering the scenario by changing the face of online shopping with a sophisticated paradigm of features, an experience like never before!
All this seems to be like a dream until you are smacked with a bitter experience while you shop online. If a product is even more expensive than you found it with a local retailer near you, chances are you lose your trust in these shopping systems, even in a situation where the shopping site is providing discount premiums but charges double the usual rate as part of the shipping expenses, people will slowly back out of the online shopping system. But, fortunately we are going to share 5 simple and experimented easy ways to save your money while you shop online in India:
1. Find coupons and grab these: If you want to save money, then use coupons. There are a large number of online stores that offer their customers with discount coupons for making online purchases. The main advantage of using these coupons is that they either offer free shipping or a better discount for that one item that you have been dreaming to buy for a long time now. The ease of use that these coupons provide is simple and all you need to do is just enter the code during checkout. It is not an easy task to find these coupons, but do not worry, as most of the e-sites assemble a large number of coupons to provide their customers with a delightful shopping experience. “Indiancashback” is an example for a website that provides its privileged customers with these coupons to help them find the best deals on their websites. Now that you have selected your favorite store, you will be alerted with the best and latest working coupons from the preferred store. Once you become a regular active member you will be surprised with a large number of discount coupons from the site.
2. Use your Credit cards/ Debit cards and avail the best offers: Almost all the online stores provides one or other kind of discounts on the credit cards or debit cards of major banks including ICICI, SBI and CitiBank. If you do not have a bank account then check out which one provides the best offer over all the others and then have yours opened with the one that gives the major discount and then keep an eye out there for when these stores announce their festival season.
3. Comparison Websites can be of great help: These comparison websites provide a comparison of the products that are available with each of the stores. Though it might take some time for you to actually derive a conclusion as to which site is best for your needs, trust their mode of operation and get the best and fair offer or deals with a great shopping experience. Sites like Junglee offer a better comparison of sites from which you wish to make purchases based on the costs they offer on each item and even the quality of these products can be compared based on the metrics.
4. Earn Cashback on Online Purchases: As we have already discussed coupon codes are not the only way to save money on your online transactions. The websites such as Indiancashback.com offers a special discount on your purchases if you visit the site through the links shown at the cashback site. The process is quite simple, you create an account with Indiancashback.com and it will provide you with the access to the major retailer sites and once you become a regular visitor and make a considerable amount of purchases on a regular basis, a cashback would be thrown back to you after reaching a particular threshold.
5. Be Smart: Yes, the phrase “Smart” describes it all. You just need to be eagle eyed and track down the prices of the items or commodities that you wish to purchase on a regular basis as the electronic items like Mobile phones and tablets etc. have a tendency to lower their price value to a great extent after a specific period of time once it is launched and the hype over the product starts to cease slowly.
Now it is your turn to follow these easy ways and save some money. Enjoy your online shopping and don’t forget to share your thoughts in comments. J