learn how to make our keyboard LEDs work like Disco Lights. It is really funny to see them blinking like a disco light. Just give a TRY!
Here is the complete procedure to activate the Process :
- Open notepad from the Start.
- Copy paste the following text to the notepad without any changes.
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
- Save the file as crazybcrzy.vbs
- Now open the file you saved.
- See the LEDs in your keyboard started dancing.
How to Deactivate it ?
- To deactivate open your task manager.
- You can open the task manager by pressing CTRL+ALT+DELETE.
- Now go to second tab, which is Process
- Click on the wscript.exe and click End Process.
- Now your Keyboard LEDs stops blinking.
Post a Comment